We bridge legal systems with our international lawyers
Unlike most law firms, many of our lawyers have genuine international experience and speak two or more languages, or are qualified in another jurisdiction.
We act for clients from or with business interests in Germany, China, France, Italy, North America, Scandinavia and United Kingdom.
Cross border legal service
ebl miller rosenfalck has real experience in managing the legal requirements of our clients’ global activities.
Through ebl legal services, we provide an integrated legal service throughout Europe. We have ebl offices in major European cities.
We are also an independent member firm of Warwick Legal Network, which is listed as a leading network in the Legal 500.
What you can expect
What makes us different?
- NWe cross legal systems with our dual qualified lawyers
- NWe bridge cultural and language barriers with our multi-lingual legal teams
- NWe are committed to supporting and protecting our client's interests
- NWe are transparent on costs
- NWe take the time to get to know our clients, and to understand what is important to them
- NWe invest in our team of talented lawyers – many of whom trained with us, and have subsequently been promoted to senior roles
- NWe have a Scandinavian management style, which reflects the origins of our firm, and we engage with all members of the team
- NWe are family friendly, and we provide our lawyers with autonomy
In compliance with the Solicitors Regulation Authority’s Transparency Rules you will find below our specific costs information in the following areas:
The above guides reflect the SRA requirements to provide cost information in those areas of work listed in the Transparency Rules but we offer services in other areas of the law, not currently subject to the Transparency Rules and not listed above.
Please note that it is our practice to provide all our clients with an estimate of fees for approval before undertaking work. We aim to be as transparent as possible in relation to how we charge for our work and welcome any questions you may have as to any fee estimate provided to you.
Our core values guide us in every aspect of how we conduct business and deal with our clients in an often complex environment.
It almost goes without saying but being meticulous and precise is central to providing our services.
We naturally like to work with out clients to find solutions to their challenges.
We like to think that we do more than just respond to our clients’ needs, and that we actively seek to assist.
We always treat our clients’ information confidentially and with respect.
We strive to provide our clients with straightforward and sincere advice.
We always ensure that our clients are informed and kept up to date on the progress of their case and the associated costs.
Headquartered in the heart of Farringdon in London
27 Greville Street
London, EC1N 8SU, England