To protect your business from disputes and litigation, and to ensure that your team know what is expected of them, it is important to have a well drafted employment documentation. It is important that these are both up-to-date and legally enforceable so that you can have the benefit of protection.
Our team of employment lawyers can provide employment documentation including:
- Offer letters
- Employment contracts (including part-time and fixed term contracts)
- Directors’ service agreements
- Secondment agreements
- Hybrid working policies
- Employee handbooks and HR policies and procedures (including disciplinary, grievance, absence management and performance management, flexible working and family friendly rights and data protection)
- Non-executive director agreements (NED agreements)
- Post termination restrictive covenant deeds
- Confidentiality agreements (NDAs)
- Bonus schemes guidance
- Settlement agreements
- Family support/Nanny contracts
By listening to you and understanding what is important to you, we can prepare a suite of contractual documents which reflect the culture of your company and your approach to risk and engagement.
To ensure that your contracts are up to date we can offer an annual employment contract MOT, for a fixed annual price, which provides you with feedback on whether the contract is to be updated due to statutory changes or developing case law.