Are you an experienced Corporate Partner or Senior Associate looking for a career change?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Partner/Senior Associate to build the corporate team at ebl miller rosenfalck.
International business is our DNA. We act for a broad range of clients including international and European listed companies, SMEs, embassies, high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs. We advise clients within Fintech, Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Creatives and Media, Retail, Fashion, Logistics, Manufacturing and Professional Services.
We are a business law firm covering corporate and commercial law, employment, immigration, data protection, dispute resolution, intellectual property, real estate and property litigation and commercial litigation.
We are looking for a skilled and ambitious candidate who may have hit the glass ceiling in their existing job or who is looking for an opportunity to build their own corporate team in a creative and supportive environment.
You are enthusiastic and confident, with an entrepreneurial attitude, and you should have a client following and a well-developed referral network. In addition to building your own team, we expect you to support and strengthen in particular the commercial team and also help the firm generate business in London, Europe and internationally.
Many of our lawyers are qualified in another European jurisdiction and/or speak at least another European language (including Danish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese and Polish) in addition to English so language skills are a bonus.
In addition to our London office, we have associated offices in Belgium, Denmark, France and Germany.
Essential skills and experience
- Experience working in a well-regarded law firm (plus 6 years PQE).
- A corporate/commercial law background with a focus on M&A and corporate finance.
- Entrepreneurial and leadership abilities.
- Confident, professional and able to manage own workload.
- Passionate about building our firm with the rest of our partners.
- Articulate and excellent technical and drafting skills.
- Client following and a well-developed referral network.
- Team player.
- Good IT skills.
- Fluency in a language other than English.
- General business experience to support one or more of our desks: French, Italian, German, Polish, Danish, North American (Canada and USA) and Chinese.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email our COO Trine Jensen on (email@example.com) with your CV and a cover letter explaining your skill set and the value you could bring to ebl miller rosenfalck.
ebl miller rosenfalck is an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered on merit and the applicant’s ability to meet the requirements of the role.