At ebl miller rosenfalck we recognise and embrace the responsibility we have to our local community and the way in which our business can impact on the wider world.
As a firm we are therefore implementing a corporate social responsibility programme which we believe not only ensures that we act responsibly in respect of our clients, employees, business partners and the environment, but offers us a real and sustained competitive advantage.
Through a range of policies, measurable targets and management led projects ebl miller rosenfalck is committed to:
- Limiting the impact which our business has on the environment and to manage effectively environmental risk through good practice and innovation
- Creating a working culture that respects the diversity of our staff, our clients and our business partners
- Taking an active and significant role in supporting community projects, local sports, arts and charitable causes which are meaningful to our people and clients
- Encouraging our people to lead, participate and support various community and not for profit organisations on a voluntary basis
- Providing pro bono legal advice to charities, private clients and not for profit businesses
- Providing a stimulating, safe and secure working environment for our staff, a way of working that promotes good health and a career which offers all the benefits of a sound work/life balance