Our specialist immigration team smoothly navigates the UK’s fast changing immigration rules to help realise business dreams. Whether you are an entrepreneur with a bold business plan for the UK, a company recruiting or transferring international talent include EU nationals, or a family wanting to make your home here, our team cuts through the complex rules and jargon to make your goal a reality.
Our international team advises employers of all sizes from all parts of the world on all types of business ventures. International is part of our DNA. We are an approved service provider by the UK Department for International Trade (DIT). In response to client demand, we have created specialist desks to assist our international and European corporate clients. In addition to English, most of our lawyers speak at least one other language or are qualified in another jurisdiction.
We also advise high net worth investors and entrepreneurs starting a business in the UK.
- Sponsor licence applications
- Certificate of Sponsorship applications
- Key Personnel Advice – authorising officer and level 1 and 2 users
- Level 1 user representation
- SMS system advice
- Immigration audits
- Skilled workers visa
- Intra company transfer visa and intra company graduate transfer visa
- Global Talent visa
- Investor visa
- Innovator visa
- Start Up visa
- TUPE and company restructuring
- Legal right to work checks
- Compliance obligations
- Appeals and administrative review
- Indefinite leave to remain
- British citizenship applications
- Pre Settled Status and Settled status applications
- Visitor Visas
Please contact: Helen Murphie