ebl miller rosenfalck is an international business law firm with in-depth knowledge of cross border issues. Our clients range from entrepreneurs and start-ups to substantial private and public companies.
The Italian Desk is an integral part of ebl miller rosenfalck’s practice, headed by Sabine Paul-Pettinicchio. Our team of Italian speaking solicitors and avocats based in London can advise on English law, in Italian and in English.
- Creatives & Tech
- Energy & Renewables
- Hospitality & Leisure
Guides on a selection of the above areas are available at www.ebl-mr.com.
ebl miller rosenfalck’s Italian Desk provides advice on most legal aspects of doing business in England and Italy to include:
|Employment law||Dispute resolution|
Why use ebl miller rosenfalck?
There are a number of reasons why companies and organisations choose to work with ebl miller rosenfalck. Some of those we hear most often are:
- International lawyers experienced in providing cross-border legal advice
- Forward thinking and value conscious
- Multilingual capabilities add value to our advice and our clients’ businesses
- Used to working in multi-national teams
- Excellent client service
- The ability to draw on the expertise of the non-contentious teams within the firm with regard to specialist areas of business particularly those with an international dimension.
- We are different because of our valuable working knowledge of legal, practical and cultural aspects of both UK and Italy. We aim to ensure that our clients can achieve their business goals in the UK and in Italy.
- We are a patron member of the Italian chamber of commerce in the UK and frequently support their events. We are also corporate members of the British Italian lawyers association.
In addition to our head office in London, we have associated offices in Italy. These are located in:
- Reggio Emilia
Our team also draws on the resources of our Italian offices when needed. Furthermore, we are members of the Warwick Legal Network which is a network of law firms across 27 European countries.
Meet the team
T +44 (0)20 7553 6009
Sabine is an English solicitor in the Commercial team and holds a Maitrise de droit international privé from Université Panthéon-Assas, Paris (2004). Sabine speaks mother tongue French and is fluent in English and Italian.